I’m loving my new utility jacket this fall. I didn’t realize it when I made the spontaneous purchase last month, but the military jacket is one of the hottest trends going this fall. I love it because it’s a bit rugged but you can pair it with feminine pieces for a classy, modern look.
It’s the perfect casual, lightweight jacket for this in-between weather.
photo credit: BonBonRoseGirls
But it also creates a great casual look. I mean, how CUTE is she? And it’s such a simple outfit to put together.
And now that I’ve seen this, I’m going to HAVE to try mine with my new leopard scarf!
photo credit: Pinterest (sorry, but it doesn’t link to the original source)
Personally I love olive green; it’s a great neutral that looks fabulous with black, white, denim, and all shades of pink, purple and orange.
photo credit: Pinterest via Dream In Fashion
But if you’re not so much into the green, you can check out military jackets in khaki.
Don’t need another coat right now? I’m totally crushing on this Military Vest from Old Navy.
Thoughts? Are you liking this trend? Want one? Have one? What do you like to wear with your military jacket??
Here are all the shopping links in one place . . . plus a few EXTRAS for your consideration! I tried to find a variety of price points.
Where To Buy
- Olive Green Utility Jacket, $150 at Banana Republic PLUS 30% off with BRFALL
- Army Jacket in faded green or faded black, $59 at Nordstrom (free shipping & returns)
- Khaki Military Jackets, $89.50 at Zappos (free shipping & returns)
- Tan Military Jacket, $32 at Old Navy PLUS 20% off with ONSAVENOW
- Navy Military Jacket, $150 at Nordstrom (free shipping & returns)
- Military Vest, $34.94 at Old Navy PLUS 20% off with ONSAVENOW
Join Our Fashion Friday Link-Up!