It’s almost the end of June so that means it’s time to start thinking about July 4th! We have plans to attend a local festival, and I’ll be running a 10K. Then I’m hoping to put together an impromptu 4th of July BBQ that afternoon with whomever I can find to join us.
I love summer barbecues, and I wanted to create a recipe roundup that is nutritious as well as delicious. Summer is the easiest season to eat healthy — fresh veggies and fruits are plentiful and no one wants to feel weighed down with heavy foods. Here are some easy, healthy recipes that will get your 4th of July barbecue rave reviews! I will be trying a few of these this week. I’ll be sure to report back and let you know how it goes.
10 Healthy Recipes for 4th of July Entertaining
1. Savoring The Thyme’s Vegetarian Tortellini Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
2. Giving Up on Perfect’s Flag Fruit Kabobs
3. Laylita’s Garden Salad with Lime Cilantro Dressing
4. A Life From Scratch’s Crunchy Herb Potato Salad
5. Little Leopard Book’s Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers
6. Virtually Homemade’s Grilled Corn with Ancho Chili Butter
7. Musings of a Housewife’s Bacon & Cheddar Deviled Eggs
8. Booty Camp’s Grilled Avocado with Fresh Tomato Salsa
9. Food, Family, & Finds Frozen Citrus Party Punch
10. Jeanette’s Healthy Living Berry Yogurt Parfait
Do you have any fun plans for the 4th?
Check out more July 4th food on my July 4th Food & Crafts Pinterest Board!