It’s the middle of summer, and that means a lot of things . . . lazy mornings, afternoon thunderstorms, bathing suit season, minty mojitos, lazy afternoons at the pool, evening fireworks . . . and if you are a gardener or a CSA member, a plethora of zucchini!
If you grow zucchini or belong to a CSA, you know first-hand the abundance of zucchini that ensues and the challenge it inevitably produces every summer: what to do with it all. If you’re anything like me, you’re trying to come up with creative ways to use zucchini because there are only so many times your family will eat it sliced and sautéed in butter without waging a protest.
I decided it was high time for a zucchini recipes roundup! If you find yourself inundated with zucchini, hopefully these zucchini recipes will inspired you.
Savory Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
- Zucchini Potato Fritters
- Zucchini Chips 4 Ways
- Baked Zucchini “Fries”
- Sauteed Zucchini with Spinach and Pesto
- Zucchini Crust Pizza
- Hashbrowns with Zucchini and Summer Squash
- Grilled Baja Corn Zucchini Boats
- Zucchini Bruschetta
- Creamy Zucchini and Ricotta Spread
- Grilled Artichoke Pesto Zucchini Bites
- Savour Summer Lemon Zucchini Tart
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad
- Zucchini Corn Pancakes
- Zucchini Burger
- Quinoa Baked Zucchini Chips with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
- Raw Zucchini Sushi Rolls
Sweet Zucchini Recipes
- Award Winning Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Cobbler Bars
- Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
- Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Ricotta Cheesecake
- Zucchini Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
For more zucchini recipes, make sure you’re following my Zucchini Recipes Pinterest Board!