White jeans are my very favorite summer staple. I think everyone should have at least one pair in their wardrobe. They’re so fresh and crisp, and they truly go with everything. I’m going to share what to look for in a pair of white jeans and some of my best product recommendations. Then I’ll show my favorite ways to style white jeans for spring.
Finding the Perfect White Jeans
Consider the fabric. It is never more important that a pant is thick enough than with a white jean. The last thing you want is for people to see through the jeans to all the imperfections underneath. Generally, you get what you pay for, but you can find some decent white jeans at the lower price points.
I personally love my DL1961 Angel in Milk (currently on sale 25% off). They are nice and thick, they wear well and don’t stretch out, and they have a comfortable rise. For a lower price point, LOFT makes a nice, thick white jean.
If you’re a fan of designer denim, as I am, Nordstrom has quite a few on sale at the moment. The Florence Instasculpt style that I LOVE is marked 25% off. In fact, I just ordered a pair because the Angel style that I have is starting to get too snug. I have the Florence in 2 other washes, and they fit me much better. The DL1961 Emma Legging in white is also 25% off. I have that style in red and green, and I like it a lot, but it’s also a snug fit. Joe’s Spotless Skinnies in white are on sale, as are the Paige Skyline Skinnies.
Finally, make sure you have the proper undergarments. Do not wear white undies, and for the love of all that’s decent, don’t wear a bright color! Go for a neutral panty that is close to your skin tone in a seamless style that doesn’t create any unnecessary creases. Trust me, no one wants to see that!
How to Wear White Jeans
There are soooo many ways to wear white jeans. Here are a few of my favorite white jeans outfits from past years. You can see that the possibilities are limitless.
Of course I’m always looking for new ways to style the clothes I have in my closet so I went to Pinterest to get some inspiration for how to wear white jeans this summer season! Click on the images to get to the original source (if I could find them; so many pins are linked incorrectly.)
1. White jeans with chambray. Brown accessories or silver or a pop of yellow or pink can all work well with this combination.
2. White jeans with white. Either gold or silver accessories work well with this classy look.
3. White Jeans with Coral. Love the turquoise necklace and tan/gold accessories in this outfit.
4. White with pastels… super on trend this spring. The nude accessories are perfection with this outfit.
5. White jeans with warm neutrals. How classy is this!?
6. White and gray is always a classic combo. Love the pop of coral too!
7. White and black. You simply can’t go wrong with this combination.