If you’re new here, perhaps you’d like to see some examples of my best work . . . or at least, some of my posts that others seem to like. These are my 30 most popular posts.
Top 10 Fashion Posts
I like to say I’m not a fashionista, I just play one on the internet. Ha! Seriously, though, I’m just a suburban mom trying to keep it fabulous after 40 and sharing what I learn as I plod along. I truly believe every woman can develop her own sense of style with the right tools, so I hope my blog is helpful as we navigate these muddy waters together.
This is all about wearable fashion for real women. I describe my style as casual chic with a touch of glam, and I post outfit ideas and along with the latest trends and how to make them work for the average suburban mom. You can also follow me on Instagram, where I post my outfits and share tidbits from my daily life.
- How to Wear Ankle Boots
- How to Wear Bootcut Jeans
- What Hose to Wear with a Cocktail Dress
- What to Wear to Disney World
- 3 Easy Ways to Tie a Blanket Scarf
- How To Wear White Jeans After Labor Day
- How To Wear Leggings
- Fashion Over 50
- How to Wear a Maxi Skirt
- Fashion Rules It’s Okay to Break
Top 10 Recipes
We try to live a healthy lifestyle, and I cook most of our meals from scratch. I also like experimenting with recipes for mixed drinks and gluten-free baked goods. These are my 10 most popular recipes, but there are many more on the blog. Check out my Recipe Index for the full library.
- The Ultimate Bloody Mary Recipe
- Super Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Classic Mojito Recipe
- Best White Sangria Recipe
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- 26 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- Homemade Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- The Perfect Cosmo Recipe
Top 10 Travel Posts
I also have a travel section, where I share about our family’s adventures. I’m a pretty picky traveler. We prefer luxury hotels and fine dining to camping and fast food, so you will definitely see that reflected in my posts. However, we are a family of 5, so we are always looking for family-friendly accommodations as well. Here are my 10 favorite travel posts.
- Experience the Hyatt Gainey Ranch: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Things To Do With Kids in Pittsburgh
- Exerience Beaches Turks and Caicos
- Explore Gettysburgh, Pennsylvania
- Where to Stay in Costa Rica: The Westin Playa Conchal
- Visiting Washington, D.C. and the Omni Shoreham
- Experience Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Things To Do With Kids in Portsmouth, NH
- Summer Family Vacation Rental in the Poconos: Lake Naomi
- Experience Four Seasons Baltimore
Have fun exploring!