I link to Ina’s Dill Fingerling Potatoes ALL. THE. TIME. on the Food Network so I decided it’s high time I post it here.
We love this potato recipe — it is our summertime go-to!
Simply wash a bag of fingerling potatoes and place them in a heavy pot. Throw in some butter and salt and pepper, and heat them over low heat for 30-45 minutes or until they are lightly browned and fork tender. Shake ’em every so often so they don’t stick, and go about your other dinner preparations. Then at the very end, you take them off the heat and toss them with chopped fresh dill. DIVINE!
Dill fingerling potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite grilled meat or fish.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1¼ pounds fingerling potatoes, rinsed but not peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Wash a bag of fingerling potatoes and place them in a heavy bottomed stock pot.
- Add the butter, salt and pepper and heat them over low heat for 30-45 minutes or until they are lightly browned and fork tender, shaking the pot occasionally so they don't stick.
- Off the heat, toss the potatoes with the chopped dill. Serve hot!