Every lady knows that lipstick is one of your most important fashion accessories. It can totally change your entire look, and if it’s not done well it can date you and make you look older than you really are.
Amazon.com did some research in honor of National Lipstick day, and from looking at lipstick sales and search terms they determined the most popular lipsticks of the summer.
Not surprisingly, they report a 50% increase in “nude lipstick” searches this month. I did my own search for the perfect nude lipstick a while back and I still enjoy this look a lot. But I also enjoy bolder orange and pink tones as well.
So here, they are, the most popular and best summer lipsticks, according to Amazon.com. I’m using affiliate links to hook you up!
Best Summer Lipsticks 2014
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour, Fairest Nude
- NYX Matte Lipstick, Nude
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick, Quinn
- Jouer Hydrating Lipstick, Whitney
- Borghese B Moisture Advanced Care Lipcolour, Carnevale Red
- diego dalla palma Matte Lipstick, Orange
- LORAC Breakthrough Performance Lipstick SPF 15, It Girl
- em michelle phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick, Cuddle Up Pink
I’ve got my eye on that LORAC in It Girl — such a pretty shade of coral!
Be sure to visit my Beauty Buzz partners, Janise of Mama in Heels, Kristin of Mom Trends and Alison of Sassy Moms in the City and see what beauty secrets they’re sharing this week. The link-up is a Mama in Heels.
And don’t forget to enter this month’s giveaway, a Microdermabrasion Scrub and Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Cream with SPF 15 from derma e.