Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you might have heard about a little event called Amazon Prime Day.
Not to be outdone by the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (which kicks off this Thursday), Amazon Prime Day promises 30 hours of amazing deals on Amazon products starting tonight, July 10th, at 9PM EST!
Not an Amazon Prime member? CLICK HERE for your FREE 30-day trial!
In our house, we live by Amazon Prime. We use it to order all of our household cleaners and paper products, office supplies, electronics, books, and pretty much any random thing we decide we need that we don’t feel like driving to the store to purchase. The two day free shipping just can’t be beat.
Plus we use Prime Video to watch movies and TV shows, we have more Kindles than people in our home, and we recently added an Echo Dot to our family. (During Prime Day, the Echo Dot is going to be available for $34.99 — the lowest price it’s ever been, and the Echo is 50% off at $89.99!! In fact, we just ordered the Echo because my husband has been wanting to upgrade our Dot.)
So yeah, we’re big Amazon fans here. (I cannot WAIT till Amazon Fresh is available in our area.)
In addition to tens of thousands of Lightning Deals throughout the 30-hour shopping period – with new deals starting as often as every five minutes – Prime members will find curated Spotlight Deals beginning at 9pm ET.
Below is a sneak peek of the many Prime Day deals that will be available over the next 30 hours.
- Save 50% on Amazon Echo, only $89.99
- Save $15 on Echo Dot, only $34.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99
- Fire 7, their best-selling tablet, only $29.99
- Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can add four months of the full catalog streaming service for just $0.99 when buying Echo devices, Fire TV streaming media players or Fire tablets
- Save up to 70% on select Samsonite two-piece spinner sets
- Save up to 30% on select Under Armour training gear
- Save 30% on select adidas apparel
- Save up to 50% on grocery items by Amazon
- Save 40% off your first six months of Audible membership, and enjoy the world’s largest library of audiobooks plus original audio programming (just $8.95/mo for 6 months)
Since this is primarily a style blog, I should also tell you that Amazon Fashion is growing every day and carries many of the top name brands that I regularly wear and feature on my site.
We’re talking Sam Edelman, Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, AG Jeans, Lucky Brand, and so many more. You do have to compare prices, but sometimes you can get amazing deals, and they also tend to carry styles that have been discontinued elsewhere.
During Prime Day, you can save 40-50% on Prime Exclusive clothing, shoes, and handbags, and you can save 30% on other select clothing and shoes. (I’ll try to update that link when I have it.)
I wish I could sit here and sort through the deals and make a list of recommendations, but I’m actually supposed to be packing for our trip home tomorrow. Oooops! So I’ll let you browse on your own, but definitely take a look because there are bound to be some amazing deals over the next 30 hours — both fashion and otherwise!!!