I can’t believe it, but fall is just around the corner, and all the magazines are sporting fall colors and styles.
I’m not ready for cold temperatures yet, but I am already anticipating some of the fun styles ahead. I’m tired of tanks and shorts, and I long for the opportunity to layer and accessorize without roasting like a marshmallow at a 4th of July cookout!!
Here is a list of some of the trends I am most looking forward to this fall. Not every style may be right for YOU, but these are all fashion trends that I believe are generally wearable for the everyday woman. Tell me what you think!
5 Wearable Trends for Fall
1. Printed Jeans We discussed this in a previous Fashion Friday post. I think this trend is doable if you are careful and try to stick to your comfort zone. If you’re not very adventurous in the fashion department, first try them out in a subtle tone-on-tone pattern or a small-scale print. And make sure the fit and style is right for you.
2. Geometric Dress A geometric printed dress is universally flattering and distracts from any undesirable figure flaws. I also love that it doesn’t require a lot of accessorizing. Pair it with tights and booties, and you’re good to go!
3. Animal Printed Accessories Animal prints are hotter than ever this season. The easiest way to dip your toe into this trend is by wearing an animal print in an accessory such as your shoes or handbag or scarf.
4. Structured Handbag I love this timeless style for its practicality and sensibility. It stands up on its own, it’s easy to find what you need inside, and it’s simply classy. This is my favorite of the Fall 2013 Trends, for sure!!! A classic handbag a great item to find at a thrift store or vintage shop. Structured handbags are timeless and will never truly be out of style.
5. Green From army green to emerald, green is the color of the season this fall. I love how green goes with everything; just find the shade that works best for you.
Which is your favorite??