It seems like everywhere I look, I see people asking for healthy recipes to get their 2013 started off on the right foot. After leaving links to some of my favorite healthy recipes in various places, I decided to make a post about it! Cuz that’s what all good bloggers do, right??
So here you go . . .
10 Healthy Recipes To Get Your New Year Started Off Right
1. Mahi Mahi with Rose Romano’s Bell Pepper Marinara. This dish is quick and easy if you have a jar of Rose Romano’s peppers in your pantry! Yes, they’re my client, but I also love the product and make sure to have a jar on hand at all times.
2. Simple Sautéed Spinach – a super nutritious and delicious side dish for any meal. (Plus the leftovers are good in scrambled eggs for breakfast!)
3. Grilled Marinated Shrimp Over Zucchini Noodles – a lighter twist on shrimp scampi.
4. Beet and Goat Cheese Salad – full of nutrition, and it’s so sweet and delicious even my kids love it.
5. Marinated Pork Loin a la Ina – quick and easy and low-carb. Serve with rice and your favorite veggie for a deliciously balanced meal!
6. Asparagus Frittata – breakfast for dinner . . . or dinner for breakfast . . . however you want to look at it, it’s yummy. Serve with a side salad and you’re good to go!
7. Hamburger Soup – comfort food at its finest! Freezes well so feel free to double up!
8. Gluten Free Salmon Cakes – an affordable way to get nutrient-rich salmon into your diet.
9. Pesto Chicken Grill Packets – a simple, no-mess meal that is as tasty as it is colorful.
10. Mexican Lettuce Wraps – lettuce isn’t just for salad anymore!